Your chance to study 1 – 1 with the PCW Dev platform
I set up the PCW Development Programme for those people wanting to learn about the PCW model in depth and/or maintain continual professional development with PCW. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the model on a 1 – 1 basis directly from myself. A lot of the shared material is not typically taught in workshops and students have the opportunity to have uninterrupted time with me to ask what is most useful to yourself. This would of course not be possible in a workshop situation.
The platform has been running for a few years and the results have been quite frankly astonishing and way beyond my expectations. One of the many reasons for this is that this is a crucial continual professional development opportunity and allows students to maintain skills development. This is also how I learned from Frank Farrelly. We would generally connect twice a month and these conversations massively helped refine my thinking and develop much more precise skills when working with clients. It was also a massive amount of fun drawing on his extensive experience. I’m happy to now offer the same opportunity to students worldwide and no previous experience is needed to apply to the platform.
Joining the platform is by application only and I recommend two one hour sessions each month to get the best results. This is literally an international platform, but due to my own time constraints limited to a small group only.
What you can discover, when you join
- How to work conversationally with great precision in coaching and/or therapeutic sessions
- Discover how to work with “process” rather than get stuck in analysis in client sessions
- Use this time for your own personal development for a better and more successful life
- How to adopt and utilize provocative stances to accelerate client change
- Learning to use the Frank Farrelly frame of “as if talking to an old friend”
- How to use sensory-rich language to engage and stimulate client change
- How to set up and run a client session
- Using PCW for specific client conditions including – anxiety, phobias, jealousy, anger, food-related problems and other issues
- The importance of creating a feedback loop in client sessions for accelerated lasting results
- How to use a set of client notes in coaching and therapy to better assist clients
We will agree one, two or three 1 hour, 1:1 Skype sessions for this to take place. Ideally, these will be a month apart. I suggest you record the sessions at your end to be able to review in between sessions. Members of the platform also get access to a specific social media platform while booking monthly sessions.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation chat to see what works best for you
If you have already decided that this is for you, you can BOOK HERE